Bothnia Business Heritage Network
The Bothnia Business Heritage project is a cross-border project strengthening the link between cultural heritage and modern businesses around the Gulf of Bothnia.
Join next network meeting!
February 21, 2024, 09.00–11.00 (SWE time): Successful cooperation – achieve your goals together.
You don’t want to miss this workshop!
The key in project work is strengthened cooperation, and therefore the actors involved need to increase their skills. In this workshop, we alternate presentations with process-led dialogues and visualize input and reflections from the participants.
– How can we understand the characteristics of cooperation between actors?
– Which abilities do we need to strengthen?
– What do we need to focus extra on, in order to move forward in collaboration?
Register to the to the network meeting here!
NEWS! Morning coffee for cultural heritage actors
20 Mars 2024, 09.00-10.00 (Swedish time): Online – morning coffee for cultural heritage actors.
Make yourself a cup of coffee and come online to chat with other cultural heritage actors. At the same time, we’ll get to know each other better and hear what’s going on on both sides of the Gulf of Bothnia. The network is for you! Let’s share experiences and chat.
Hope to see you online – Register here!
As a cultural heritage actor, you are welcome to join the Bothnia Business Heritage Network! Today we are over 80 network participants!
The puzzle pieces:
– Building a transnational network of actors in the field of cultural heritage
– Inspirational network meetings and lectures
– Roundtable discussions between companies and cultural heritage actors
– Workshop process for cultural heritage actors with the aim to develop the organisation and explore ways to reach the business community.
– There are no obligations, no costs and your contact details are protected under the GDPR.
– You will have the opportunity to meet and be inspired by other cultural heritage actors during our meetings.
– You will receive a newsletter with updates and news about what is happening in the network, including tips and ideas on how to engage with the business community.
– You will receive invitations to events and lectures.
– You will learn new things.
– You will have fun!
Join the Bothnia Business Heritage Network:
SURVEY: Cultural heritage as a resource for today’s businesses
Knowing the needs, thoughts and ideas of companies is key to overcome cultural barriers and reduce misunderstandings between culture- and commercial actors. Therefore, we have asked companies in what they know about cultural heritage and whether they use it today or how they would like to do so. Click here if you want to see the results from the survey.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Magdalena Åkerström, Project manager for externally funded projects, Västernorrlands museum, email@example.com