Bothnia Business Heritage Network
The Bothnia Business Heritage project is a cross-border project strengthening the link between cultural heritage and modern businesses around the Gulf of Bothnia.
SAVE THE DATE for the next network meeting!
February 21, 2024, 09.00–11.00 (SWE time): Succesful cooperation – achieve your goals together.
You don’t want to miss this workshop!
The project Bothnia Business Heritage is about strengthening the link between cultural heritage and modern businesses. The theme of this workshop is therefore very appropriate! How can we understand the concept of collaboration? How can we get better at collaboration? How do we develop and strengthen collaboration so that it lead to progress?
Register to the to the network meeting here!
As a cultural heritage actor, you are welcome to join the Bothnia Business Heritage Network! Today we are over 60 network participants!
– Highlight the cultural heritage of the Gulf of Bothnia
– Strengthen the link between past, present and future
– Inspire cultural heritage actors to develop collaborations and services together with local industry and regional business
– Strengthen cultural heritage actors in the region and create networks.
The puzzle pieces:
– Building a transnational network of actors in the field of cultural heritage
– Inspirational lectures
– Roundtable discussions between companies and cultural heritage actors
– Workshop process for cultural heritage actors with the aim to develop the organisation and explore ways to reach the business community.
- There are no obligations, no costs and your contact details are protected under the GDPR.
- You will receive a newsletter with updates and news about what is happening in the network, including tips and ideas on how to engage with the business community.
- You will have the opportunity to meet and be inspired by other cultural heritage actors during our meetings.
- You will receive invitations to events and lectures.
- You will learn new things.
- You will have fun!
Join the Bothnia Business Heritage Network:
SURVEY: Cultural heritage as a resource for today’s businesses
Knowing the needs, thoughts and ideas of companies is key to overcome cultural barriers and reduce misunderstandings between culture- and commercial actors. Therefore, we have asked companies in what they know about cultural heritage and whether they use it today or how they would like to do so. Click here if you want to see the results from the survey.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Magdalena Åkerström, Project manager for externally funded projects, Västernorrlands museum, email@example.com