Bothnia Business Heritage Network
The Bothnia Business Heritage project is a cross-border project strengthening the link between cultural heritage and modern businesses around the Gulf of Bothnia.
SAVE THE DATE!
Next network meeting: September 13, 08.30–11.00 (SWE time): Innovative solutions – Think outside the box.
As a cultural heritage actor, you are welcome to join the Bothnia Business Heritage Network! Today we are over 50 network participants!
Firstly, cultural heritage actors strengthen each other within the network: get inspiration, discuss ideas and problems, learn from each others experiences. Listen to interesting talks and participate in informative workshops, events and meetings.
Secondly, together we will explore ways to reach the business community, and to show how the cultural heritage could be of use and value to companies.
Thirdly, there is an opportunity to meet companies to understand more about their concerns and wishes, and to learn from them to develop ourselves as cultural actors.
- There are no obligations, no costs and your contact details are protected under the GDPR.
- You will receive a newsletter with updates and news about what is happening in the network, including tips and ideas on how to engage with the business community.
- You will have the opportunity to meet and be inspired by other cultural heritage actors during our meetings.
- You will receive invitations to events and lectures.
- You will learn new things.
- You will have fun!
Join the Bothnia Business Heritage Network:
SURVEY: Cultural heritage as a resource for today’s businesses
Knowing the needs, thoughts and ideas of companies is key to overcome cultural barriers and reduce misunderstandings between culture- and commercial actors. Therefore, we have asked companies in what they know about cultural heritage and whether they use it today or how they would like to do so. Click here if you want to see the results from the survey.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Magdalena Åkerström, Project manager for externally funded projects, Västernorrlands museum, firstname.lastname@example.org
Bilden: Wärtsilä, Vasa, Finland. Foto: Magdalena Åkerström.